Saturday 4 September 2010

Memories, Memories

I have been somewhat silent this week because I’ve been inspired to work on my memoirs. I’m sure the world will be eager to read how I saved it from the Spanish Armada, the Black Death and Global Warming in the early mediaeval period, and How I Brought Peace To Iraq & Afghanistan Single-Handedly.

I took a break to watch the lunchtime news today, and I was cheered to see that bloke who used to be prime minister (who was sacked a couple of years ago) being shielded from a barrage of eggs and shoes by lots of big blokes with umbrellas.

The BBC was able to round up a bunch of planted stooges(?) to say nice things about the old war criminal and, no doubt, the Blair Broadcasting Company censored anyone who didn’t think he’s wonderful.

I bet the Irish taxpayer will be thrilled to pay the bill for shutting down the centre of Dublin and all those umbrellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment