Monday 30 August 2010

Lurking

Just a quick word before I zoom off to bed, having not had that much sleep since Friday. I was quite amused to read that Mr. B. Liar, who used to be prime minister until he was sacked, is buying his 8th or 9th addition to a world property empire.

I had quite a lot of fun wandering around while The Mansion was being redecorated, spying on everyone to make sure they were doing it properly and not bunging the factor a few quid to get away with bodge jobs. I can just see Mrs. Liar doing that to get max. value for the ill-gotten gains.

I pretended to be an IT guy, wandering round with a meter, allegedly measuring radio signal strengths and looking for things that would block a signal. If you look like you’re doing something, you become fairly invisible. Not something Mrs. Liar could manage without some serious disguising!

Luckily, I never came across anyone doing something totally outrageous. Because I’d have had a bit of a problem explaining how I knew something dodgy had gone one. And the only way to get around that might have been to have those ripping me off "taken care of". I hear there are ways for seriously rich people to get that done. I suppose there’s a website for it. There seems to be one for most things.

No comments:

Post a Comment