Sunday 22 August 2010

Ground Zero

Okay, some of the craziness has worn off and my Reality Management Counsellor reckons this will help to get some things straight in my head and keep me within a hoot & a holler, if not spitting distance, of reality.

Doing a blog, he reckons, is a bit like going to an AA meeting. Not that I've ever been to one, but I watch plenty of rubbish on the TV and some characters are never out of them! Inmates of everything from alleged comedies to cop shows. So you'd expect the TV mob to get the look and feel of them approximately right.

Hi, my name is Xavier and I'm awesomely rich. It is now 165 days since the guys at Camelot handed me a ridiculously large cheque (size of the piece of paper-wise) for a ridiculously huge amount of cash. And I'm just about getting to the point where I can sit back and enjoy it without people bugging me for decisions all the time. Like, "Am I sure I don't want to buy a decent car instead of that ratty old banger?"

Spoke too soon. Here's Irwin to tell me the IT guy has got a problem with jumping someone else's IP address so no one can work out where I'm sending this stuff from. So do I persuade the guy I've got now to get on with the job or hire someone else? Decisions, bloody decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment