Thursday 26 August 2010

That’s Life For You

Is lordship has commanded me to write something today because he’s still off enjoying himself. No, he’s not at a meeting of LWA – Lottery Winners Anonymous for people who’ve won $20 million or more [Life, Season 2, ITV 3, last night] Only in America, eh!
   Is Lordship didn’t tell me what to say, so I guess I’ll just have to busk.
   My uncle has been having a spot of bovver with the goverment, he told me the last time he dropped in (to see if we had too much whisky). He’s recently retired after working for himself for donkey’s years and he used to pay his National Insurance by direct debit. A couple of months after the DWP stopped taking cash off a guy who was 65, he cancelled the direct debit.
   Next thing he knew, the DW bloody P was threatening to send him bills for National Insurance if he didn’t start up the direct debit again. So now, he’s waiting to see if they’ll send him a bill for £0.00 so he can blow up their computer by sending them a cheque for £0.0.
   No wonder the country’s broke if the people running it are so bloody useless.
   I bet that’s more inneresting than anything is lordship’s come up with and I bet he doesn’t read this.

Irwin

No comments:

Post a Comment