Sunday 24 October 2010

Eyes, what are you seeing!!

I saw a buncha UFOs last night at about 10 o’clock. I thought I was seeing a low-flying plane because, a couple of days ago, I had one practically knocking the chimneys off with its wheels. But there was no sound and there were just red lights, rather than red and green, and they were flickering rather than flashing.

There were four of them, travelling south, widely spaced in a sort of line-astern formation. And they just faded out one by one when they got to around the position of Jupiter, which is very bright in the southern sky at the moment. Minds somewhat blown, my guests and I decided that one of the neighbours had been messing about with a cross between small hot-air balloons and Chinese lanterns. Something which the crew at the Mansion will be doing once they’ve sourced some of them in a range of interesting colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment