Thursday 25 April 2024

Amazing Amazon, Part Deux

Another go at tracking my delivery got the same message. When I went to the website instead of clicking the link in their email, I at least got the details of yesterday’s 3-hour delivery window.
    I ordered some small battery-powered lights, some batteries and a couple of packets of filters for a coffee machine. I got some suggestions for items related to my shipment a bit further down the page:
    a bottle of Zinc Bisglycinate tablets
        a multi-purpose squegee for windows
            some fancy toothpaste, probably overpriced
                    a medical fingertip pulse oximeter
                        sugar-free fruit water
That's as far as I went. Someone at Amazon has a lively imagination if any of that stuff is actually supposed to be related to what I ordered. Or maybe the list came from an A.l. with a weird sense of humour.

No comments:

Post a Comment